Foreign citizens’ law

You are facing problems with the Foreign Citizens’ Office, for instance because you want to bring your family to Germany, because your asylum application was rejected or because you wish to obtain a residence permit? You have come to the right place.
We assist you in the following cases, among others:

  • residence permit
    (e.g. for family reunion, studies, work)
  • settlement permit (indefinite residence permit)
  • working permit,
  • naturalisation, possibly with two citizenships
  • granting of asylum and recognition as a refugee,
  • tolerance,
  • expulsion and deportation
  • hardship cases
  • in case of a rejection by the authority: We file your claim at the Administrative Court
  • divorce with foreign citizens’ issues.